Whether we are creating the content directly on OptometryStudents.com or linking you to other great content, our job here at OS is to keep students informed and involved. That is why I want to direct you to this great AOA newsletter called “Eyes On The Future” (ETOF) is a quarterly AOA publication that has some really valuable information!
In this Spring 2012 issue you will find information on..
- Student spotlight Meet J. Alex Jones
- Optometry student tuition-saving programs
- A Review of the DC Congressional Meeting
- Test Your “Eye-Q”
- Get free AOA business cards
- How to protect yourself from inaccurate records
All EOTF content is written with one goal – to help you become a successful optometrist. Check out the most recent issue here.