Whether we are creating the content directly on OptometryStudents.com or linking you to other great content, our job here at OS is to keep students informed and involved. That is why I want to direct you to this great AOA newsletter called “Eyes On The Future” (ETOF) is a quarterly AOA publication that has some really valuable information!
Eyes on the Future (EOTF) is the AOA e-newsletter for students and new graduates. The articles in this issue are written with one goal – to help you become a successful practitioner. In fact, that’s what the AOA is all about – helping you succeed.
In this Fall 2012 issue you will find information on..
- Young OD spotlight – Meet Karina Nikogosian, O.D.
- AOA optometry school visits
- The sky’s the limit: Finding career success outside the city limits
- Optometry awareness in action
- The AOA launches Diabetes & Eye Health website
- Focus on patient care:- The patient’s medical record – the center of all you do
- Put someone in the spotlight!
- Optometrist hurricane assistance
All EOTF content is written with one goal – to help you become a successful optometrist. Check out the most recent issue here.