“To expand the minds of pre-optometry and optometry students resulting in a thorough understanding of eye care. Also, to provide students an opportunity to become more involved in optometry and a chance to help move the profession forward.”
Share your unique wisdom with your fellow students.
Already a member? Log in
Atlanta, Georgia will host this year’s Southeastern Congress of Optometry (SECO)…! One of the best parts of the convention experience is the exploration of the city in which the convention is being held.Read More...
Vitreous Hemorrhage: “My vision went completely black”
Feb 10, 2014 | BY Bhumika
January 2014 Student in Focus: PUCO Optometry’s Sheila Morrison
Jan 27, 2014 | BY Joan Browne
For all those attending SECO, get ready for a blast next Friday night at the “Wild and Wonderful” Friday Flashback Party…they’re now including an 80′s Costume Contest!…Read More...
A Handy List of Recommendations For First-Time Contact Lens Users
Feb 18, 2014 | BY Francis Liu
Wide Open Spaces: 5 Reasons to Join the Public Health Service
Jan 31, 2014 | BY Matt Weinheimer
Horner’s Syndrome/Bernard’s Syndrome – What Exactly Is It?
Horner’s Syndrome is a rare syndrome that is based upon findings that are due to an alteration in the sympathetic neuro-pathway. Approximately 60% of cases studied are from known causes and the other 40% are idiopathic 1.The main and most common characteristics of this syndrome are ptosis of the eyelids and ipsilateral miosis of the pupil.…
A Guide to Optometry School in Australia and New Zealand
Feb 26, 2014 | BY Laura Elissa Carson
February Student in Focus: Keylee Clemons Brown, IAUPR ’15
Feb 21, 2014 | BY Jeannine Gutierrez
Think You’ll Be a Good Optometrist? 5 Things to Consider
Jan 20, 2014 | BY Sylvester Nguyen
Log in to leave your Clinical Pearl!
Greatest incidence of TBI is among people ages 16-24!
Give it a title.
Don't forget to enter your Clinical Pearl!
Are you a robot?