ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, AND CAMERA PHONE USERS!
OptometryStudents.com will be at this year’s Optometry’s Meeting in sunny San Diego from June 26-30th, which means that it’s time for another social media contest!
For those of you who haven’t participated in our social media contests before and don’t know what it’s about, it’s easy:
- Take tons of pictures at Optometry’s Meeting.
- Submit your most creative photo(s) through Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook by tagging us and using the hashtag #OSOM. You can submit as many times as you want!
- Check out our Social Media Feed on OptometryStudents.com to see if your photo was submitted successfully (Note: photos may not show up right away). If you don’t see your photo(s) at all by the end of the meeting:
- Ensure that your Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook accounts are made public. If you prefer not to change your privacy settings, then you can E-mail your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check to see if you used the right hash tag #OSOM.
- Make sure you tagged us properly:
- Twitter – @optstudents
- Instagram – @optometrystudents
- Facebook – @optometrystudents
- HAVE FUN!
A winner will be announced in July. He or she will receive a 16GB iPad Mini in white and silver! Questions? Feel free to ask them in the comments below.
See you in San Diego and good luck!
The OS Core Leadership Team